home

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Angel

Angel 1 Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy Feldstein


Angel 1 Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy Feldstein


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Angel 1 Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy FeldsteinAngel,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Angel 1 Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy FeldsteinAngel,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Angel 1 Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy FeldsteinAngel Angel 1 Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy FeldsteinAngel






Angel 1 Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy Feldstein Overview


This package includes an Angel C Soprano 1-piece Recorder and the My Recorder Book with CD recorder method by Sandy Feldstein. The Angel Recorder is a black one-piece C soprano recorder with ivory mouthpiece, Baroque-English fingering. Each recorder includes bag, cleaning rod and fingering chart. The My Recorder Book with CD is a soprano recorder method with CD that addresses the National Standards for Arts Education, can be realistically completed by a student. Playing and writing opportunities reinforce all of the learning. Most melodies are traditional familiar tunes, some light classics, some folk melodies, a few original songs; sometimes original lyrics are put with the familiar tunes. Includes some information on reading notes and rhythms; some pencil activities/exercises. Fingerings are given for both Baroque-English and German fingering recorders. The included CD, with every line of music and fully orchestrated accompaniments to all songs, will reinforce home practice and provide exciting play-along accompaniments for performance!


Angel 1 Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy Feldstein Feature


  • Includes an Angel 101 C Soprano 1-piece Recorder and My Recorder Book with CD by Sandy Feldstein
  • A great way to save on your favorite recorder and a new method book!