home

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Harmony

Harmony Ivory Renaissance 2-piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book by Sandy Feldstein


Harmony Ivory Renaissance 2-piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book by Sandy Feldstein


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Harmony Ivory Renaissance 2-piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book by Sandy FeldsteinHarmony,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Harmony Ivory Renaissance 2-piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book by Sandy FeldsteinHarmony,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Harmony Ivory Renaissance 2-piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book by Sandy FeldsteinHarmony Harmony Ivory Renaissance 2-piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book by Sandy FeldsteinHarmony






Harmony Ivory Renaissance 2-piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book by Sandy Feldstein Overview


Each package includes 1 Harmony Ivory 2-piece Renaissance Style C Soprano Recorder and 1 copy of My Recorder Book: 2nd Edition. About the Recorder: Harmony H403I (Ivory) 2-piece Renaissance Style C Soprano Recorder. Two-piece recorder at a resonable price for everyone's budget! Baroque-English fingering. Includes a zippered plastic bag, fingering chart and cleaning rod. About the Book: Newly Revised 2nd Edition. Soprano recorder method that addresses the National Standards for Arts Education, can be realistically completed by a student. Playing and writing opportunities reinforce all of the learning. Most melodies are traditional familiar tunes, some light classics, some folk melodies, a few original songs; sometimes original lyrics are put with the familiar tunes. Includes some information on reading notes and rhythms; some pencil activities/exercises. Fingerings are given for both Baroque-English and German fingering recorders.


Harmony Ivory Renaissance 2-piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book by Sandy Feldstein Feature


  • Includes a Harmony H403I (Ivory) 2-piece Renaissance Style C Soprano Recorder and My Recorder Book by Sandy Feldstein
  • A great way to save on your favorite recorder and a new method book!