home

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

#CHEAP Harmony 3-Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy FeldsteinHarmony

Harmony 3-Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy Feldstein


Harmony 3-Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy Feldstein


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Harmony 3-Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy FeldsteinHarmony,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Harmony 3-Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy FeldsteinHarmony,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Harmony 3-Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy FeldsteinHarmony Harmony 3-Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy FeldsteinHarmony






Harmony 3-Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy Feldstein Overview


Package includes 1 Harmony 3-piece C soprano recorder, with Baroque-English fingering, and 1 copy of My Recorder Book! and CD by Sandy Feldstein. The Harmony H30S C Soprano Recorder is an exceptional and affordable student instrument for the classroom. 3-Piece, Baroque-English Fingering. Each recorder includes a durable bag, fingering chart and cleaning rod. The newly revised 2nd Edition of My Recorder Book with CD by Sandy Feldstein is a soprano recorder method with CD that addresses the National Standards for Arts Education. Playing and writing opportunities reinforce all of the learning. Most melodies are traditional familiar tunes, some light classics, some folk melodies, a few original songs; sometimes original lyrics are put with the familiar tunes. Includes some information on reading notes and rhythms; some pencil activities/exercises. Fingerings are given for both Baroque-English and German fingering recorders. The included CD, with every line of music and fully orchestrated accompaniments to all songs, will reinforce home practice and provide exciting play-along accompaniments for performance! A great way to save on your favorite recorder and a new method book!


Harmony 3-Piece Recorder Pack with My Recorder Book/CD by Sandy Feldstein Feature


  • Includes Harmony H30S 3-piece Recorder and My Recorder Book BK/CD by Sandy Feldstein