home

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

#CHEAP Recorder Pack: West Music Bare Bones Soprano Recorder with My Recorder BookWest Music

Recorder Pack: West Music Bare Bones Soprano Recorder with My Recorder Book


Recorder Pack: West Music Bare Bones Soprano Recorder with My Recorder Book


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Recorder Pack: West Music Bare Bones Soprano Recorder with My Recorder BookWest Music,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Recorder Pack: West Music Bare Bones Soprano Recorder with My Recorder BookWest Music,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Recorder Pack: West Music Bare Bones Soprano Recorder with My Recorder BookWest Music Recorder Pack: West Music Bare Bones Soprano Recorder with My Recorder BookWest Music






Recorder Pack: West Music Bare Bones Soprano Recorder with My Recorder Book Overview


Each package includes 1 Bare Bones white 3-piece soprano recorder (with Baroque-English fingering) and 1 copy of My Recorder Book. This recorder comes with a bag and cleaning rod. My Recorder Book is a soprano recorder method for group or individual instruction, with English and German fingering charts. It is a good beginner book that moves at a slower pace and includes pencil activities for those just learning to read music. A great way to save on your favorite recorder and a new method book!